Monday, August 15, 2011

Day Two on Xyngular

After having thyroid cancer last year, I continued to gain weight.  I am now trying a product called Xyngular.  It seems like it is basically a low carb diet with supplements to combat the hunger, cravings and other nasty side effects of a yucky diet.   I am starting with an Ignite program that is supposed to jump start your metabolism.  We booked a crise for next April so I have A LOT of motivation.

Pat is gone today in Chicago.  I wish I could have gone with him but I really didn't want to go anywhere after moving us, then Katie, and then Jenny!  I just want to be home for a while.  I like my house! 

Jenny starts orientation today.  I am so jealous! (of both my girls)  I wish that I had known what I was going to college for.  I made sure both of them know that it is hugely important to be able to get a good job.  Now I will have a doctor and a nurse! Katie got 100 on her first med school quiz last Friday.  Yea, Katie. I am also SO proud of them.

This past weekend a flyer came in the mail for community college classes.  They are offering Bridge.  I would like that and think I will enroll.  They also have wine tasting classes. We are considering those...

I am going to see about enrolling Pat in a scuba diving certification program today.  I think he would love to go with my brother when we are in St. Thomas in April.

I am going to go hit the Sports Barn and then keep cleaning the house.  It really needs a lot of little cleaning things done that I neglected while the girls were home.

Until next time.  Livingly sweetly in the south,

Miss Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment